Dandaragan Redgum Village In The Middle Of Everywhere®
Accommodation & Meals in the Moora Dandaragan Region
With New Onsite Restaurant & Conference / Meeting Room
the "Redgum Cafe' / Restaurant"
Safe, Secure, Convenient, Affordable & Quiet.
Mission: To Help Solve Your Accommodation and Meals Problems
When in the Moora - Dandaragan Region.
"To Suit Any Budget"
Dandaragan Redgum Village is a multi-purpose built facility for:
- Travelers (And Tourists)
- Large and Small Groups (Clubs, Organisations and Privateers).
The Redgum Cafe' Restaurant opens up new opportunities for your dining experience. Ideal for all Conference, Business and Committee Meetings, click the pic above for more info or here for menu and info on Gaylene's Kitchen facebook page
For Those Who Want a Comfy Bed, High-Pressure Hot Shower, Gaylene's Real Home Made Country Cooked Meals, Early** Breakfast & Packed Lunch
No Highway or Pub Noise - Wake up Refreshed
Ask about our Backpacker Rooms and Facilities for the Olive and Fruit industries.
Communal Kitchen for the Self Confessed Chefs / Guests
- 30 km from Moora,
- 17 km from the Brand Hwy Cataby,
- 1.5 hrs north of Midland or Joondalup,
- 2.5 hrs south of Geraldton.
Accommodation & Meal Packages Click Here
- Company Rates to L.A.F.H Allowance -
Off the street or meeting up with family, no problem.
Redgum Function Room is now the Dining Room for the Redgum Restaurant & Cafe' BYO
Great for any Function - Meeting - Conference
Safe Secure Car-Park, You can leave your gear or equipment safely in your car or truck overnight in the off road private parking area.
Customer video testimonials Please look here.
Companies, Crew's and Contractors: From the solo operator to groups of 95.
There is nothing else in the Dandaragan Moora region that offers this type of package.
A major asset is the "All in One Package Deal," includes but not limited to:
- 52 Rooms, Infrastructure in place for more en-suites at short notice,
- Early cooked breakfast, so hard to find these days,
- Self-packed lunch from the cold bain-marie, choose what you want,
Genuine testimonials of great food! Another one here
- Choice of 52 en-suite and non en-suite bedrooms, depending on budget or requirements, 95 beds.
- Plenty open space, green grass, palm trees, creates a relaxed atmosphere after a long day at work,
- Massive BBQ and entertaining area under the sails, great for bonding sessions and soaking up the real country hospitality,
- Function-meeting room, pool table, darts, Foxtel. Can use for team meetings etc...
- Gym Room, great for the gym junkies ( we get asked for this a lot nowadays),
- Telstra mobile and internet connection
- 24 hr ice from the 20-25 bag a day machine,
- Communal kitchen open 24/7 for own cooking and dining,
- 24/7 complimentary tea and coffee, have a late night cuppa with some freshly baked cookies or muffins.
- Yes there is more
You can even bring your own transportable office, or for smaller jobs use ours.
Please phone us (08) 9651 4223, e-mail, bush telegraph, or call in for a coffee.
Let’s find out together if we are a good “fit” for you or your company.
Companies and Businesses that have used Dandaragan Redgum Village:
- Transmission line Construction, Perth Eneabba line, twice in ten years
- Tower Construction, communications
- Gas pipelines, Dampier to Bunbury,
- Exploration Drilling, all types from water to minerals,
- Contractors to Mineral Sands Mine, mainly on shut-downs, crews of 50,
- Phosphate / Potash Mining Company,
- Actually quite a few related to Mining,
- Electricians (commercial and domestic)
- Plumbing crews, for horticulture, commercial and domestic,
- Shire sub Contractors, road works, traffic control,
- Telstra Contractors for all sorts telstra issues,
- Communications from several suppliers,
- Tree Planting, large commercial planting,
- Tree Doctor from the single tree to a plantation crew,
- Olive Farm Contractors, harvesting, pruning, maintenance,
- Agriculture Trials, from private oprators to the Ag dept's,
- Irrigation Project in Horticultural,
- Main Roads Contractors on the Brand Hwy, Gt Northern Hwy,
- Other Road Works within the Dandaragan, Moora, Gin-gin Shires,
- Green energy:
- wind, solar and gas powered projects in and around Dandaragan.
- Honestly the list goes on...over 150.
Why Redgum Link Here
After Work Features of Dandaragan Redgum Village:
- Function Centre that doubles as a Conference Room - Meeting Room, great for toolbox gatherings.
- Entertainment Room: Pool table, Darts, Foxtel available, relax and chill out.
- Paved entertainment area under the huge terracotta coloured sails, just a great place for the crew to bond, relax and chat.
- 12 burner permanent bar-b-que, we can cater this for you, even put out the bain-marie for the bigger occasions or use at your leisure,.
- Waterfall featured fish pond, with our own gold fish and two large carp (I think that's what they are) they get well fed!!
Dandaragan Redgum Village is just a great place to relax at the end of the day.
** You tell us what time you want breakfast.